Create single- and multi-row panoramas up to full spherical 360x180 panoramas.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
The complete solution for the creation of panoramic images
- Simple user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
- Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
New in version 3.4 Pro
- Optimized image alignment in the multi-row mode:
- Significantly higher speed for large panoramas
- Increased accuracy
- Better error tolerance against bad control points
The optimizations can increase the performance for large panoramas with 100 or more images in many cases by a factor of 10 or more.
- The exposure correction provides more reliable results even for panoramas with large over- or under-exposed areas.
- Improved grid assistant. Better and more accurate integration of unassigned images.
- Improved metadata alignment of images from DJI drones.
- The improved control point editor offers a more precise magnifying glass and more precise positioning of control points using the mouse or cursor keys.
- The horizon mode now shows a guide line for the vertical center.
- New RAW import based on LibRaw. PanoramaStudio imports now Raw files of around 1100 cameras, including Canon's new CR3 format.
- GPS data is now also read from RAW and DNG files.
- Around 50 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2530 cameras.
- Improved WebGL performance in the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas.
- The PanoramaStudio Viewer now runs in higher resolution in the VR mode on high-res VR glasses.
- ... and many more improvements
New in version 3.3 Pro
- Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
- New optional white balance in the multi-row mode.
- Improved and optimized Render procedure.
Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending ("Anti-ghost").
- New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
- Optional use of the orientation information from the metadata of DJI drone images for a better alignment of such images.
- New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
- WebVR and VR controller support added to the PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also running in browsers on VR headsets such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive and others.
New in version 3.2 Pro
- Align existing, imported panoramic images
- Improved mask tool
- Animated hotspots
- Substantial enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional map feature allows to show an overview of the panoramas on a map
- Compass/Radar element to display the viewing direction
- Enhanced browser compatibility
- Updated RAW import
New in version 3.1 Pro
- Enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional Gallery element for virtual tours
- Context menu
- VR mode (beta)
- Improved support for HiDPI and 4K monitors in the Windows version and improved Retina support in the Mac version
New in version 3.0 Pro
- Completely redeveloped HTML5 panorama viewer. Interactive panoramas are now displayed with HTML5 - Flash is no longer required.
- The Viewpoint Correction allows to seamlessly insert images taken from different camera positions. This is especially helpful to insert a handheld taken nadir image in a panorama taken with a tripod and also to improve handheld panoramas.
- When a panorama consists of a large number of images, then the new 'Align to Grid' assistant helps to presort the images and to stitch them more reliably, e.g. gigapixel panoramas.
- The upgraded Image manager shows detailed information for the input images and allows direct access to the editing functions of each input image.
- Improved mask tool
New in version 2.6 Pro
- A new option allows to avoid converging lines in planar/perspective projections
- New option to add GPS location information to panoramas (Geotagging)
New in version 2.5 Pro
- Color management: Support of ICC profiles; color corrected display and color corrected printer output
- Adobe Lightroom® plugin to directly export images to PanoramaStudio
New in version 2.4.5 Pro
- The HTML5 version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas now supports most of the recent Android devices
New in version 2.4 Pro
- New tool to insert graphics and logos directly into the panorama
- Support for fisheye lenses
New in version 2.3 Pro
- Enhanced lens correction in the multi-row mode
- Reworked and upgraded control point editor
- The new mask tool allows the removal of unwanted regions from the panorama
Added stereographic projection (little planets) to the available projections
New in version 2.2.5 Pro
- Export of interactive 3D panoramas now also for iPhone/iPad
New in version 2.2 Pro
- For the first time also available for Mac computers running OS X 10.5 or newer
- Improved performance due to optimized memory management and support of multi-core CPUs with up to 8 cores
- The Windows version is now also available as native 64 bit application
- Optimized image alignment in the multi-row mode
- Improved control point editor
New in version 2.1 Pro
- Newly developed Flash output for displaying interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images of any size
- Optimized image alignment in the single-row mode requires typically now less than half the time and requires less memory
New in version 2.0 Pro
- A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
- An adaptive blending method
- A new exposure correction